Day 1 - the teacher writes some questions on the board for the students to answer. Students can choose 3 questions and write the answers on three slips of paper. Students are required to give a full answer (I usually read a book at 7 p.m.). The teacher collects the answers and checks them for any mistakes.
- What do you usually do at 7 p.m.?
- What is your favorite movie/TV show?
- What is your telephone number?
- What is your street number/name of your street?
- How many sisters/brothers do you have?
- When is your birthday?
- What do you like cooking?
- Where did you go last summer?
- How do you usually get to school?
- Who is your father? (What is your father's name?)
Day 2 - each student receives 3 slips of paper written by other students. Now students have to go around the room and find those who wrote those answers. They have to ask questions: Do you have three brothers?