1. Students count out to choose “It”.
2. "It" decides where he/she is going to “hide” in the picture and writes down the location on a piece of paper.
3. Students read the rhyme that is usually used for this game in English-speaking countries:
Bushel of wheat, bushel of clover;
All not hid, can’t hide over.
All eyes open! Here I come.
4. Students start “looking” for the hidden “It” by asking him/her questions:
Are you under the table?
Are you behind the chair?
Are you in the desk?
"It" answers their questions: “No, I am not” or “Yes, I am”.
5. Student who guesses where “It” is hidden becomes “It” and the game starts over again.